Learn more about our career opportunities.
Events Coordinator, Development
Full time / Permanent
Working as part of a small but dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting the Manager, Expeditions and Events to ensure the smooth operation of the national events program.
Tasks will include:
- Updating databases, websites, and other systems;
- Supporting the Manager, Expeditions and Events with administrative support, travel planning, and logistical support as required for all True Patriot Love events;
- Supporting the communication to all event and expedition participants with care and timely responses;
- Collaborating with the Development and Communications team in the creation of event collateral and required information for guests and participants;
- Supporting the Development and Finance teams with invoicing and sponsorship deliverables;
- Working some morning and evening hours, as required (for example, meeting participants at airports/travel point for group departures and arrivals);
- Updating and managing the True Patriot Love event calendar and circulating internally;
- Carrying out any other tasks as requested by the Manager, Expeditions and Events.
E-mail applications preferred. No phone calls, please. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: Friday, August 19, 2022 at 5:00PM
Download Full Details Here.