2023 Netherlands & Dusseldorf Education Tour
September 6 - 10, 2023
Join True Patriot Love, alongside special guest Major-General (Ret'd) David Fraser in September, 2023 to follow along the path carved by the brave Canadian troops and show your gratitude to Canada’s military who sacrificed so much to liberate the Netherlands during the Second World War. The tour will continue into Dusseldorf, Germany where you will visit notable locations and learn about the history of our military's efforts there. Our tour will culminate at the opening ceremonies of the 2023 Invictus Games in Dusseldorf where wounded and injured Veterans inspire though sport.
PRICE PER PERSON
Based on double occupancy
Single person supplement: $660
This package includes:
• Accommodations from September 6 - 10, 2023
• All ground transportation from Schiphol Airport (AMS) to the hotel on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
• All ground transportation from Dusseldorf to either Schiphol Airport (AMS) or Frankfurt Airport (FRA) based on personal travel
itineraries on Sunday, September 10, 2023
• Ticket to the Opening Ceremonies of the 2023 Invictus Games
• Tour leadership from Major-General (Ret'd) David Fraser, one of Canada's most decorated officers of the Canadian Armed Forces
• All ground transportation throughout the tour
• All meals including water, wine and coffee/tea
• All professional guide fees, museum/memorial entry fees, onsite direction, as per itinerary (subject to change)
• Canadian military history direction by leading experts throughout the tour
• All taxes and gratuities
This package does not include:
• Transportation (flights) to/from Amsterdam
• Additional or alternative beverages during lunch/dinner and at hotel lobby bars
• In room charges (laundry, movies, mini-bar, etc.)
• Personal items
• Ticket admission to any Invictus Games events following the Opening Ceremonies (True Patriot Love Foundation can help coordinate
the purchase of any tickets to the Games if interested)
All individuals are required to sign True Patriot Love’s standard waiver and complete a background check in order to participate.
For more information about this educational tour please contact:
Meighan Bell at email@example.com
To reserve your spot please submit a deposit of 50% of the trip cost. Any deposits paid prior to February 1, 2023 will be refundable. Please be advised, cancellation of an individual reservation must be received in writing no less than 90 days prior to the tour departure date. Given the nature of the
trip and requirement to prepay many expenses, the eligible amount for a refund, if any, shall be determined at the time of cancellation.
The balance of your tour package will be due on June 1, 2023.