Scotiabank-TPL Fund for Wounded Veterans
TPL is proud to partner with Scotiabank in the creation of the Scotiabank TPL Fund for Wounded Veterans in support of our ill and injured soldiers and their families.
This fund, totaling $200,000 every year for 3 years (2014-2016), offers financial support to charitable organizations for programs addressing physical rehabilitation needs and employment transition supports for the ill and injured.
The call for applications for the 2016 Scotia-TPL Fund is open from February 1st, 2016 to April 1st, 2016 at 5:00pm EST.
Click here to download the official Scotiabank TPL Fund Application.
FAQ’s regarding to all TPL Funding Programs can be found here.
Bell True Patriot Love Fund
Created in 2013, the Bell True Patriot Love (TPL) Fund provides charitable organizations from across Canada with a total of $1 million over four years in support for mental health programs of military families, veterans, and serving members.
With Bell and True Patriot Love matching funds for the program, the fund will distribute $250,000 annually (between 2013-2016), in grants of $5,000 to $25,000. Since 2013, the Fund has provided 32 grants across Canada to programs delivered through Military Family Resource Centres (MFRCs) and other charities who work to improve access to mental health care in military communities across the country.
In 2015, the call for applications for the Bell True Patriot Love Fund will be held from June 22nd to August 21st, and will be open exclusively to programs that are geared towards increasing access to mental health support for soldiers, veterans, and military families.
The call for applications for the 2015 Bell True Patriot Love Fund is now closed but will reopen in 2016. Check back for more details soon!
Bell True Patriot Love Fund 2014 grant recipients:
- Centre de la Famille Valcartier – Mental Health Therapeutic Support Groups (QC)
- Central Saskatchewan MFRC – Mental Health First Aid Certificate Program (SK)
- Esquimalt MFRC – Smooth Transition to Civilian Life (BC)
- Greenwood MFRC – 2015 Summer Family Camp Weekend (NS)
- Halifax and Region MFRC – Tending the Garden: Resiliency Training (NS)
- Hope Reins Programs – War Horse Project (Equine therapy) (ON)
- London MFRC – Relationship Tools for Military Couples: Workshop (ON)
- Mainland BC MFRC – Family Communications Course (BC)
- North Bay MFRC – OSISS Family Peer Retreat (ON)
- Paws Fur Thought – Service Dogs for Veterans (National)
- Phoenix Centre – Petawawa Mental Health Walk-In Clinic (ON)
- Shilo MFRC – OSISS Family Retreat (MB)
- The Prince’s Charities Canada – Prince’s Operation Entrepreneur (National)
- Toronto MFRC – Training for Couples Therapy (ON)
- Veterans Transition Network – Programs in Quebec (QC)
- Winnipeg MFRC – Women’s Conference (MB)
100% of the funds donated by our partners at Bell and Scotiabank were disbursed to military focused programs across Canada in the areas of mental health, physical rehabilitation and employment transition. In addition, the funds donated by our generous partners were matched dollar-for-dollar by True Patriot Love Foundation.
Detailed information regarding TPL National Programs can be found here.
For more information, please contact:
Namita Joshi, Manager of Disbursements & Innovation Email: email@example.com Phone: (416) 628 4972